COMMISSIONS

Thank you for your interest in my work! If you would like a custom painting created of your pet or a wild animal, please have a look at the prices indicated below. After choosing a size and subject, feel free to contact me through the form at the bottom of the page, or by emailing me at kevinorrart@gmail.com

PETS

I have owned pets most of my life, so I fully understand what a pet means to a family. I take special care in creating pet portraits, especially when they have passed on. Great paintings start with great reference photos. When deciding on photos, please send clear, high-resolution photos (if possible), as out of focus, dark or sunburnt photos make custom paintings challenging.

 

WILDLIFE

Painting wildlife was how I got started in art. If you have an idea for a custom wildlife painting but do not have photos, I can help. Photos used in a painting must be either purchased from a photographer or contain no copyright, which can be difficult to locate. I have access to various collections of copyright-free photography and would share possible images during the consultation.

 

CUSTOM

If your idea for a custom art piece is difficult to describe or has several elements you'd like incorporated, I will work with you to create a design that represents your ideas. Custom paintings are composed of various ideas and woven together in photo editing software to create a unique image that is then used as a reference photo. I collaborate with you through the creation process to ensure that your vision is communicated and understood.

PRICING

Prices below do not include shipping and/or insurance costs. Prices are set with one to two subjects in mind. Additional subjects can be added and are priced out during the consultation. 
 

Once the commissioned piece has been discussed, designed, and accepted, the painting can begin. Updates will be communicated regularly via email. After the first email update is received, a 20% non-refundable payment is required for the painting to begin. The remaining 80% is due upon completion.
 

30-day money-back guarantee (not including the initial 20% payment).

FRAMING

Pastel artwork must be placed under glass within a frame to protect the painting. Unlike wet mediums like watercolour which can be placed into any frame, pastels need spacers and cannot be placed in direct contact with the glass in a standard frame. Finished paintings can be fitted, sealed and sent in the mail in a frame.  Further details can be discussed during the consultation. 

SHIPPING

A postage fee will be added to the overall price but will vary depending on the size of the painting. A shipping quote will be sent during the consultation.

 

Please note that portraits sent outside of CAD may incur customs charges upon delivery into your country.

PRICING

2 Subjects

1 Subject

Size: 8 x 10

Price: $200

Size: 11 x 14

Price: $300

Size: 16 x 20

Price: $450

Size: 11 x 14

Price: $400

Size: 16 x 20

Price: $550

Size: 19 x 27

Price: $650

Size: 19 x 27

Price: $800

Size: 5 x 7

Price: $85

If you would like a custom painting created, please fill out this form, or simply send an email to kevinorrart@gmail.com

kevinorrart          kevinorrart@gmail.com

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon