Woman Hugging Dog

"Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail."

Pet Portraits

A WONDERFUL GIFT FOR ANY PET LOVER

dog-painting-pet-portraits

Pets are family — that’s why I take extra care in the creation of pet portraits.

 

Artwork:
I create my pet portraits in both acrylics and pastels. Paintings in acrylic are created in an abstract-realist style using high-quality, heavy body professional level Golden paints. Each painting is coated in varnish to protect the painting from UV rays, dust, etc.

Payment Process:

Once the commissioned piece has been discussed, designed, and accepted, the painting can begin. Updates will be communicated regularly via email. A 20% non-refundable payment is required for a painting to begin. The remaining 80% is due upon completion. 

 
Shipping:

There are no shipping costs. Shipping is FREE!

Additional Subjects:
If you would like more than one subject in your custom portrait, each additional subject costs 25% on top of the prices indicated below.

Protected

Paintings are coated in varnish to protect and ensure longevity

Time

Each painting takes 3-5 days to complete (not including shipping time)

Wall Ready

Hanging wire system are attached so artwork is ready to hang immediately

Process

german shepherd .jpg
Send photos of your pet
colours.jpg
Choose background colours
Updates.jpg
Receive Updates
dog-painting-pet-portrait
Your completed painting

Completed Portraits

acrylic pricing.jpg

If you would like to inquire about a custom portrait, please fill out the form.

Thank you for your message!