pet-portraits-kevin-orr

"Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail."

Pet Portraits

A WONDERFUL GIFT FOR ANY PET LOVER

Pets are family — that’s why Kevin takes extra care to present them in a meaningful way. A pet portrait is a unique keepsake to commemorate a beloved pet. 

 

Artwork:
Kevin creates his pet portraits primarily in acrylics. He uses high-quality, heavy body Golden paints, giving his artwork professional-level quality and longevity. His style is painterly and loose but also delicate and detailed, combing abstract with realism. Paintings are either created on traditional canvas or canvas board. If you prefer to have your portrait framed behind glass, a canvas board is recommended. Traditional canvases can also be framed but are typically only placed within an airframe, and are often not placed within a frame at all. 

Payment Process:

Once the commissioned piece has been discussed, designed, and accepted, the painting can begin. Updates will be communicated regularly via email. A 20% non-refundable payment is required for a painting to begin. The remaining 80%

(+ shipping) is due upon completion. 

 

Shipping:

Shipping charges are added to portraits sent in the mail. A flat $25 shipping charge is added to any portrait sent outside of Canada. Portraits arrive beautifully wrapped accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, signed and dated both in the certificate and in the painting. Please note that portraits sent outside of Canada may incur customs charges upon delivery into your country.

Additional Subjects:
If you would like more than one subject in your custom portrait, each additional subject costs 25% on top of the prices indicated below.

Acrylic Portrait: Canvas or Canvas Panel

  • Loose, painterly, and detailed.

  • Portraits on canvas do not need a frame and can be hung immediately.

    • Canvas paintings can be placed in airframes (purchased separately).

  • Portraits on canvas panel do need to be framed. 

  • All prices are in CAD.

12X12"

11x14"

$50

$75

36x48"

16x20"

Canvas only

20x24"

$105

$130

24x36"

$185

Canvas only

horse-painting-pet-portrait-custom-art-1
dog-painting-pet-portraits
horse-painting-custom-pet-portrait-art_e

If you would like a custom pet portrait created, please fill out this form, or simply send an email to kevinorrart@gmail.com

Custom Pet Porait Form
arrow&v

Thank you for your message!